MLZS Bhagalpur would like all the hostellers to co-operate with the school in ensuring a happy and secure environment for them by following the rules given below:-
- All hostellers are expected to follow the rules of conduct applicable to the students of the school in areas of responsible conduct, proper uniform, classroom attendance and appearing in the Cycle Tests and Examinations.
- Any absence from the classroom/ non-appearance in the Cycle Tests requires the sanction of the hostel warden and immediate information of the same to the Principal.
- All hostellers are encouraged to make the best use of the excellent infrastructure provided in the hostel and protect it from damage.
- Careless breakage or damage is likely to lead to imposition of penalty, the nature of which shall be decided by the respective warden.
- Children will be allowed to go for their monthly outings only on the third Saturday of the month. Please note that the students should report back to the hostel on the third Saturday by 04:00 pm positively.
- If any student overstays his/her outing and returns late to the hostel, he/she will not be accepted by the Hostel Warden unless for genuine medical reasons. Fine of Rs. 500 will be levied
- All details related to medical history, if applicable, must be submitted to the warden / care takers to enable timely and appropriate medical care procured.
- Only Parents and Guardian whose names are entered in the Admission form can come and meet their ward during Last Saturday. No other person will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests in this regard will not be entertained.
- If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one months notice in writing, full annual charges are to be paid if withdrawn in between the session.
- Transfer Certificate for children withdrawn are not issued until all dues are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Detention or repeated detention in a class
- Disobedience to teachers
- Violation of code of conduct etc
- Any act of ragging and bullying.
- Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on the date of reporting back to school
- Parents should fill up the “Record for Non-attendance” for each day the student is absent from school, stating the reason for absence. A fine of Rs. 100 will be imposed if failed to do so
- Parents are requested to report the requirement of medical attention to their ward through almanac for appropriate perusal & action
- It is not enough to apply for the leave, it should also be sanctioned by the Principal
- If the leave of absence exceeds one day a written application is a to be sent to the Principal and the same may be produced with the reason for absence clearly started.
- No student will be permitted to leave the school campus after writing the assessments on any pretext, lest the student will be marked absent for that assessment.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutive days calls for serious action from the school. (Even the name can be struck off the rolls) Re-admission charges will be levied
- It is compulsory for the student to attain 80% attendance in the academic year to make them eligible for writing the examination
- No child, who is medically unfit, will be allowed to attend school
School Vehicle Rules
- All students availing the school vehicle are expected to be on the designated stop at least ten minutes before the arrival time of the bus/van.
- Students must stand in queue while boarding/getting off the bus/van.
- Buses will not wait for late comers
- Children should stay away from the main road until the bus/van arrives.
- No students should come near the entrance of the bus is completely stopped
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding the buses
- The drivers are authorized to stop the buses at the designated stops only .The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters
- When the bus is in the motion students must not move around in the bus and should not lean out of the window
- Objects of any kind must not be littered inside or thrown out of the bus. No student is allowed to eat in the bus
- littering of trash or food either inside or outside buses is not permitted
- Students will be held responsible or fine will be imposed followed by suspension for 15 days for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason
- School does not provide bus service to all the students as the number of vehicles & seats are limited .Parents should manage their own transportation for their ward
- Admission does not entitle school transportation facilities, any request in this regard will not be entertained, it is purely under the discretion of the management
- The teacher travelling in the respective buses and the student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal
- Under no circumstances will children be allowed to board another bus to fulfil social engagements
- Parents may volunteer for the bus duty on rotation
- List of students with their respective bus stops etc. will be available in each bus